Another card made for the holidays! Initially decided to keep it plain with some Tim Holtz® stamp, water color pencils and a pattern paper border.
But as usual, had trouble not knowing when to stop! 😛 went on adding tiny pieces of the shiny pattern paper to appear like snow flakes. Also used Faber Castell®’s whipped spackle for the snow effect! Below are some close ups and a detail list of the supplies used.
1.White 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Cardstock
2. Pattern paper from DCWV® – ‘Crispy Luxury’
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Salty Ocean
4. Whipped Spackle from Faber Castell®
5. Clear stamps from Tim Holtz® Blue print collection and Hero Arts® (Holiday Greetings)
This card goes as an entry to
- Craft Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge – December 2016
- Simon says stamp Wednesday Challenge -Ice Inspiration
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – Challenge #361, Clean and Simple with a Sentiment
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog #5 – December Anything Goes!
- CAS-ual Friday Challenge #162 – Glitter and Snowflakes
Its holiday time guys..keep your hands off crafting and spend some quality time with your family and friends!
Happy Holidays! 🙂