A super simple card to say thank you for all the lovely gifts you are receiving this season! All I used is a pattern paper, the Tim Holtz® stamp and a die ‘thanks’ from Sizzix®. You can pretty much make the same or an even better card with some hand drawn images and a little lettering! A close up!
Details of the supplies used:
1.White 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Cardstock
2. Pattern paper from CraftSmith® – ‘Pumpkin Spice’
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Abandoned Coral and Fired Brick (on the background)
4. Glossy Accent from Ranger®
5. White pigment Ink pen (UM-153) from Uniball®
6. Clear stamps from Tim Holtz® Blue print collection
7. Thinlits dies – Sizzix®
This card goes as an entry to
- Craft Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge – December 2016
- CHNC challenge extra for December mid-month inspiration
- Simon says stamp Wednesday Challenge -Gift It
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – Challenge #361, Clean and Simple with a Sentiment
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog #5 – December Anything Goes!