So glad to be back on the blog with a new card. To begin with, a very Happy New Year guys!! Hope everyone is all set to face all that is in store for us in the year 2017!
I was browsing through all the card challenges I usually participate in and felt this would be an apt card for all of them. It is a top folding card using clear stamps from Lawn Fawn. Here is a look!
1.White 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Cardstock
2. Pattern paper from CratePaper® – ‘Bloom’
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Salty Ocean (for the background)
4. White pigment Ink pen (UM-153) from Uniball®
5. Clear stamps from Lawn Fawn® : Yay, Kites! and Claire’s ABC
6. Faber Castell® – Tri-Colour Pencils
This card goes as an entry to:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – New something
- Simon says stamp Monday Challenge -Start Afresh
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog #6 – January Anything Goes!
- Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper January 2017 challenge
- CAS-ual Friday Challenge #164 – Celebrations
Once again, here is wishing everyone a wonderful New year filled with love and happiness!
Until next time!