A very simple card with neutral shades using pattern paper, a die cut and a font stamp!
I used Ranger Glossy accent to give it an extra gloss. A closeup of the die-cut.
1.White 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Cardstock
2. Pattern paper from CratePaper® – ‘Bloom’
3. Thinlits dies – Sizzix® (the word ‘happy’)
4. Clear stamps from Lawn Fawn® – Claire’s ABC
5. Ranger® – Glossy Accent
This card goes as an entry to:
- Simon says stamp Monday Challenge – Be Square
- Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper January 2017 challenge
- LTCCB #6 – January Anything Goes!
Thanks for stopping by….Happy Crafting! 🙂