Today, we have a ‘not so flashy’ looking birthday card using Lawn Fawn®’s ‘Love you a Latte’ stamp set. I do not have the die set for the same. So I stamped and cut out the cup multiple times from pattern papers which fit to look like a tea cup.
1. 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Card stock
2. Pattern paper from CratePaper® – ‘Bloom’
3. Memento® Tuxedo ink
4. My Favorite Things® – BASIC STITCH LINES – Die-namics Die Set
5. Nellie’s® Choice Multi Frame Dies-Straight Round 14 Pieces
6. Clear stamps from Your Next stamp® (Waddles – Happy Brr-thday!) and Lawn Fawn® (Love you a Latte & Claire’s ABC)
7. Faber Castell® – Tri-Colour Pencils
I also used some adhesives and acetate paper from old packaging to assemble this card.
On opening the card, you see this.
The complete card.
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
- Love to Craft Challenge Blog #6 – January Anything Goes!
- Simon Says stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge – Anything goes
- A Blog named Hero Challenge
- Addicted to stamps- Hello 2017 – Challenge #225
Thank you so much for stopping by!