I bought a few new dies and embossing folders and wanted to try them out. It resulted in this card. After embossing the white card stock with a 3D cane weave pattern embossing folder, I gave it a water color wash using distress inks.
1. 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Card stock
2. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Salty Ocean and Mustard seed(for the background)
3. Lawn Fawn® scripty words – Congrats
4. Pattern paper from CraftSmith® – ‘Pumpkin Spice’
5. Cane Weave 3-D Em-bossing Folders from Spellbinders®
6. My Favorite Things® – BASIC STITCH LINES – Die-namics Die Set
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
- Happy Little Stampers – January Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
- Happy Little Stampers – January Watercolor Challenge
- Simon Says stamp Wednesday Blog Challenge – Anything goes
Thank you so much for stopping by!