Used my recently purchased embossing folder and a Lawn Fawn® stamp set to make this super simple card. Colored the flower and pot with Faber Castell® color pencils and used Distress ink water color for the background. Also etched the border with MFT dies.
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Salty Ocean (for the background)
3. Lawn Fawn® Our friendship grows stamp set
4. ES-008 Embossing Folders from Spellbinders®
5. My Favorite Things® – BASIC STITCH LINES – Die-namics Die Set
6. Faber Castell® – Tri-Colour Pencils
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
- Happy Little Stampers – February Watercolor Challenge
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog #7 – February Anything Goes!
- Addicted to stamps- challenge #227 :Make Your Mark
- Simon says Stamp – Wednesday Challenge: The Color of love
- CAS(E) this Sketch #206
Thanks for stopping by!