Trying my hand at card making challenges that give you a layout to stick to. This is inspired by Mix it Up Challenge 28 from Sugar Pea Designs.
1. 110 lb Neena® Bright White Card stock paper
2. Pattern paper from DCWV® – ‘Crispy Luxury’ & CratePaper® – ‘Bloom’
3. Clear stamps from Your Next Stamp® (Waddles – Happy Brrr-thday)
4. Memento® Tuxedo ink
5. Die from Lawn Fawn® – Stitched Scalloped Borders & Nellie’s® Choice Multi Frame Dies-Straight Round
6. Faber Castell® – Tri-Colour Pencils
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
- Sugar Pea Designs – Mix It Up Challenge 28 ~ Lots of Love
- Color Throwdown #428
- Less is More Challenge #313 – Balloons
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: The Color Of Love
- MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 318
Thanks for stopping by!