Even if you are not a fan of coloring and other messy techniques, you can still make greeting cards with some patterned paper and a sentiment clear stamp. Today’s is one such.
1. 110 lb Neena® Bright White Card stock paper
2. Pattern paper from CraftSmith® – ‘Harvest Boutique’
3. Clear stamps from Hampton art® (Sentiments)
4. Memento® Tuxedo ink
5. Die from Lawn Fawn® – Stitched Scalloped Borders & Nellie’s® Choice Multi Frame Dies-Straight Round
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
- Addicted to CAS Challenge #103 – Wish
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: The Color Of Love
- February 2017 COLOR CHALLENGE!
Thank you! 🙂