Made this card so that it qualifies for the three blog challenges mentioned below. It was very easy to make and can be send to someone as an encouragement card asking them to follow their passion. If you have a card in mind but do not have the appropriate pattern paper, this can be a helpful technique. Just any stamp in you stash(which are not made exclusively for card making) can be used this way. I used the clock like patterns from ‘Time Machine’ stamp set from Kaisercraft®.
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Color Box® Petal point : Pigment inks
3. Clear stamps from Kaisecraft® (Time Machine)
4. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Chipped Sapphire, peacock feathers, Evergreen bough
5. Die from Lawn Fawn® – Stitched Scalloped Borders
6. Dimensional foam stickers
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
- HLS February CAS Challenge : CLEAN AND SIMPLE : Blue
- Challenge #76 Inspired by Words
- MFT Color Challenge 62
Thank you for visiting!