Its almost Valentine’s day and here is the mandatory card pretty much using only the color of love! I used a whole mix of clear stamps and dies from various vendors.
Since I do not have a love themed pattern paper, I used the XO stamp from American crafts®. I stamped it all over the paper and gave it a wash with Tim Holtz® distress ink – Abandoned coral. For the sentiment, used a combination for clear stamp from Pink & Main® and Sizzix® dies. I layered the ‘love’ die thrice before coating it with red paint and applying glossy accent over it. It sure looks yummy in the close up photo below.
The entire card..
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Clear stamps from Pink & Main® – Hugs needed
3. Color Box® Petal point : Pigment inks
4. Clear stamps from American Crafts® – Amy Tan , Finders Keepers
5. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Abandoned Coral
6. Thinlits dies – Sizzix®
7. Nellie’s® Choice Multi Frame Dies-Straight Round
8. Glossy Accent from Ranger®
9. 1$ Sequins kit
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
- MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 319
- CAS Game #83 – Shape Your Love
- a2z Scrapbooking February 2017 Challenge : Any Shade of Red
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: The Color Of Love
- February challenge : Love
- Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge – XOXO
- DiesRus blog Challenge #66 – Hearts
Thanks for stopping by!