Pretty hard to make a Valentine card without any Valentine/love themed stamp set. But on the bright side, it really demands you to be more creative. Sometimes, having too many supplies makes you cozy up to do what is easy!
Today, I made a top folding card. I embossed a butterfly pattern on an off-white paper from DCWV® – ‘Crispy Luxury’. Then applied some distress ink on the embossed paper to give it a reddish-pink tinge. Cut out a hand drawn heart shape and stenciled over it with the ‘Shatter’ print from Stampers Anonymous. The tiny hearts were made from a punch tool while the sentiment comes from Your next stamp® set.
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Clear stamps from Your next Stamp® – Whatnot Sentiments four
3. Memento® Tuxedo ink
4. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Abandoned Coral, Aged Mahogany, Fired brick
5. Spellbinders® Embossing folder ES-008
6. Stencil- Shatter from Stampers Anonymous®
7. Glossy Accent from Ranger®
8. Pattern paper from DCWV® – ‘Crispy Luxury’
9. Infinity Dies from Hero Arts®
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
- Simon Says: Young At Heart Monday Blog Challenge
- Week 402 – Hearts and/or Flowers
- DiesRus blog Challenge #66 – Hearts
- Deep Ocean Challenge #148: “Hearts”
- February’s Creative Challenge – Love Hearts
- Daisy Chain Challenge # 5 Have a Heart
- Creatalicious Chanllenge #108 ANYTHING GOES with optional add some hearts
- Unicorn Challenge #18 Butterflies and/or Hearts
Thanks for stopping by!