Embossed the 65lb paper using Spellbinders® embossing folder. With Tim Holtz® distress ink, turned it into pinkish red. The raised surface gives it a shaded effect. Since I do not have the die cut for script ‘hugs’, I fuzzy cut it out and pasted it onto the embossed paper.
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Clear stamps from Pink & Main® – Hugs needed
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Abandoned Coral, Picked raspberry
4. Color Box® Petal point : Pigment inks
5. Infinity Dies from Hero Arts®
6. EL-002 Embossing Folders from Spellbinders®
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
- CFC167 — Color Challenge
- Stamplorations February CAS Card Challenge
- CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #209 – Colours
Thanks so much for stopping by!