Floral themed cards can be used all round the year for various occasions..and so I bought my first floral clear stamp. This is the second card I’m making using this stamo from Wplus9. Used a piece of vellum paper to lay the sentiment and push the bouquet a little further into the background.
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Thinlits dies – Sizzix®
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Evergreen bough
4. Clear stamps from WPlus9® – Beautiful Bouquets : Mums
5. Faber Castell® – Tri-Colour Pencils
6. My Favorite Things® – BASIC STITCH LINES – Die-namics Die Set
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
Thanks for stopping by!