A stencil, a sentiment stamp, a bunch of distress inks and voila! Not sure how well it has come out, but I had fun inking the stencils…and in the end, that is all what matters 🙂
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Stencil- Flourish from Stampers Anonymous®
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Mowed Lawn, Peacock feathers, Pine needles, Fossilized amber
4. Black Permanent marker Sharpie®
5. Clear stamps from Hampton art® (Sentiments)
6. White pigment Ink pen (UM-153) from Uniball®
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
- CAS-ual Friday Challenge 168 – One Layer Wonder
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday February 2017
- Creatalicious Challenge #110 ANYTHING GOES with optional use lots of green (St. Patrick’s Day)
- LTCCB #8 – March Anything Goes!
- Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge – Green
Thanks so much for your time!