Making a scene using a limited supply of stamps has always been a challenge. I dug through every single stamp set and stencil I purchased and came up with this scene. Though not intentional, the final look reminded me of a view outside a window. The sentiment seemed apt reminding us to see the beauty around us and live the moment!
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Chipped Sapphire, peacock feathers, Evergreen bough
3. Clear stamps from Kaisecraft® -‘Time Machine’ for the sentiment, Prima marketing® Finnabair, Lawn Fawn®-‘Our friendship grows’ stamp set for the pot, Hero Art®-‘Holiday Greetings’ for the flowers & leaves
4. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Brushed corduroy, Mowed lawn, salty ocean, walnut stain, Fossilized amber, Picked raspberry
5. Die from Lawn Fawn® – Stitched Scalloped Borders
6. Dimensional foam stickers
7. Bamboo stencil (2X5) from Magenta®
8. Pattern paper from Craft Smith® -‘Harvest Boutique’
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
- MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge – Sketch 322
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Make Your Own background
Thanks so much for stopping by!