This technique sure is addictive. I made a stencil with a rectangular frame die and used it as a stencil to apply distress inks with an ombré effect. Then, ran the card stock through my Big Shot with a 3D embossing folder. For a border, stuck the card stock on a pattern paper from CraftSmith®’s ‘Pumpkin Spice’ collection.
I also brushed some Perfect gold powder from Ranger’s Perfect Pearl collection though it is hard to capture in photos. It gave a beautiful shimmer to the distress inks. Making the card was not messy and the end product looked professional. So happy about that!!
1. 110 lb Neenah® Bright white Card stock
2. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick
3. Thinlits dies – Sizzix®
4. Pattern paper from CraftSmith® – ‘Pumpkin Spice’
5. Cane Weave 3-D Em-bossing Folders from Spellbinders®
6. Perfect Gold from Perfect Pearls Ranger®
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
Thanks so much for your visit! 🙂