Went to town with the ‘Peacock feather’ Distress inks and newly purchased curved border dies from Spellbinders®.
A second one..
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Peacock feather
3. Clear stamps from Hampton art® (Sentiments)
4. Die from Spellbinders® – Curved Borders 2
5. Nellie’s® Multi Frame Dies-Wavy round and Straight round
I would like to enter this card in following challenges:
- Less is More Challenge #318 – Mainly Teal
- Dies R Us Blog Challenge #68 – Something New
- HLS March CAS Challenge
- Penny Black and more Challenge :March – Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!