Made this card exclusively for the Color Throwdown Challenge #443. The color palette is Cornflower Blue, Green, and White. Totally inspired by the cards made by DT members and other challenge entries! You have one more day incase you wish to take part in the same!
Supplies used to make this card:
1. 110 lb Neena® Bright White Card stock paper
2. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Chipped Sapphire, Peacock feather, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles
3. Clear stamps from Lawn Fawn® – Gleeful Gardens & Just for you
4. Infinity Dies from Hero Arts®
5. Super fine white embossing powder from Ranger®
6. Lawn Fawn® – Grassy Border Lawn Cuts Custom Craft Die
7. Pattern paper from DCWV® – ‘Crispy Luxury’ & Craft Smith® -‘Fall Embossed’
I’d like to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Make your own background as well!
Thanks so much for your visit!