Today’s card is a one layer card. Using a spare piece of paper, I partially covered the card stock and stenciled the exposed portion with ‘Mini Vineyard’ stencil from The Crafters Workshop®. I then followed it up by adding Fossilized Amber Distress ink to the background and gave the leaves a border with a fine tip Sharpie®. On the ‘non-inked’ portion, I repeatedly stamped the sentiment using the same distress ink (Fossilized Amber). Used Memento® Tuxedo ink for the main sentiment.
After finishing the piece with BASIC STITCH LINES Dies from My Favorite Things®, something looked amiss and I ended up inking the die detail with my fine tip Sharpie.
1. 65lb Recollections® White Card stock paper
2. 6X6 Stencil- Mini Vineyard from The Crafters Workshop®
3. Tim Holtz® Distress inks – Pine needles, Fossilized amber
4. Memento® Tuxedo ink
5. Clear stamps from Hampton art® (Sentiments)
6. Black ultra fine point Sharpie®
7. My Favorite Things® – BASIC STITCH LINES – Die-namics Die Set
I wish to submit this card to the following challenges :
Thanks so much 🙂