I am not much of a ‘pink’ person, so no page naturally turns out pink unless I make a conscious attempt.
I painted the sketchbook pages a bright pink by mixing crimson red and white acrylic paints. Used the The Crafters Workshop® stencil TCW554 for the butterfly and an old sentiment stamp for the tiny flower. Coloured them using regular color pencils from Faber Castell®. To make a busier background, I randomly used a ‘heart’ stencil with red acrylics.
I then got out the Faber Castell® texture paint and went to town 😛 Used Crafters Workshop® TCW155 called daisy cluster and stenciled on the two corners of the layout. Tim Holtz® Mini worn Alphabet rubber cling stamp was used for the quote. With a white gel pen, I drew the rest of the border to bring it all together. And voila!
Below are some closeups.
One more shot at the complete layout. Had loads for fun making this page. The texture makes it wonderful to touch and I couldn’t find a better quote..
I would like to enter this to the following challenges:
- Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Think Pink
- CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: CF159 – Fight like a Girl
- Aurora wings Challenge – Anything Goes
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – Wonderful Wednesday Challenge
- Addicted to stamps – Challenge #216 – Anything Goes
- HLS October Mixed Media Challenge
- Stampin’ Royalty Challenge SR#350